Arm Lift Brachioplasty
Reasons people elect to undergo a brachioplasty include:
- Reduction of sagging skin
- Reshaping of the upper arm
- A combination of skin and fat reduction
- A brachioplasty can take as little as a few hours to perform and can be administered on an inpatient or outpatient basis.
- A full recovery usually takes between 1-2 weeks, and exercise will speed up recovery.
- An arm lift generally leaves a minimally visible scar along the backside of the arm that fades after 6 months, but people with moderate amounts of loose skin can elect to undergo a minimal incision brachioplasty in which the scar is hidden in the armpit.
Our commitment is to helping our patients improve the quality of their lives, and we take that pledge very seriously. If you feel this elective procedure may be beneficial to you, please don't hesitate to call; we'll be happy to answer all your questions and help you determine the right treatment and course of action.
For more information or to schedule a free consultation, please contact us today.